Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant After Ovulation Has Occurred
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ovulation: Ovulation is the act of releasing an egg for fertilization. It is easiest to get pregnant shortly before ovulation as the egg is only viable for pregnancy for a very short period of time. It may be possible to have sex and get pregnant after ovulation but the timing must be perfect! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How long after?: This depends on how long after. Having intercourse a few hours after ovulation creates a strong chance of getting pregnant,up to 33% according to this website: http://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception I'm skeptical it's as high as 33% but it is fairly high. However,by 24 hours after ovulation the chances of conceiving drop to zero until about 5 days prior to your next ovulation. ...Read more
Can you get pregnant after you ovulate? We had sex 2 days after ovulation and didn't pull out. Am I pregnant ?
Good one!: you have done your best to conceive. wait 2 days and do preg test. if positive, you are pregnant! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant a day after you ovulate?
- Can you still get pregnant after ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant the day after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant a week after ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant after ovulation and before your period?
- Can you get pregnant after your ovulation period?
- Can you get pregnant one week after ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free