Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant After Getting Fixed
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I don't know if this is medical or not. But i'm wondering if it's possible to get pregnant even if you're not ovulating. I learned that if you have unprotected sex, no matter what day of the month it is, you will get pregnant.
Yes, : Yes, that is a very good question. It is impossible to know exactly when a woman ovulates. Typically, it is about two weeks after the first day of her last period, but this varies a great deal. If the hormones are "out of whack", so to speak, then ovulation is very difficult to predict. Some women also have irregular periods or even spotting that is not actually their period, which also makes it difficult to predict. Therefore, you are right; unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy on almost any day of the cycle. ...Read more
Rarely: Only if the tubal fails which is rare. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a lazy eye fixed?
- After period when can you get pregnant
- Can you get pregnant a da after ouvlation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting pregnant after a period
- Can you get pregnant the day after period?
- Can you get pregnant a day after you ovulate?
- Can you get pregnant immediately after miscarriage?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online