Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant After D And C
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Varies: depends why the d&c was done usually waiting 2 months to conceive is a good idea ...Read more
After having a miscarriage and your levels go back to 0 can you get pregnant again even without a period?
Unlikely: You can try, but epithelium needs to recover. Chances of success are low in just two weeks. ...Read more
Yes: Before your first period after a d;c or miscarriage, you will ovulate and can get pregnant. ...Read more
Can u get pregnant a day or two befpre ur period and have pne how long after should I take a pregnancy test?
I'm preparing for a surgical hysteroscopy three months after a D&C from a missed miscarriage. Can I get pregnant again and if so how soon can I try?
What do you advise if i had unprotected sex twice and was already having vitamin C and parsely tea. How likely is pregnancy?
Dilatation and Curettage, known as a D and C, is a common procedure where the cervix is dilated and the doctor will clear the uterus of pregnancy tissue. It can be performed in the office or in an outpatient procedure center. It is done under sedation ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting pregnant after d and c
- Can you fall pregnant before first period after d and c?
- Can pre c get you pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After period when can you get pregnant
- Can you get pregnant after the depo-provera shot?
- Can you get pregnant immediately after miscarriage?
- Can you still get pregnant after an ablation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free