Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant A Week After Ovulation
No: Women can get pregnant a week after when they think they ovulated, or a week after when they expected they would ovulate, but NOT a week after an actual ovulation. That's because a woman may ovulate later than when she thought she would ovulate, or later than her expected ovulation date. Her question then is, "How do I know the exact day I actually ovulated?" ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can i get pregnant a week after ovulation? Im ovulating and if i was to have sex a week later would i get pregnant?
V'ing: The further you move away from your ovulation day - the less the chances. You are likely to be the most fertile the day of, day before and day after ovulation. However, never say never. If you are not ready for pregnancy it is prudent to use some form of birth control for every sexual act (vaginal intercourse). ...Read more
My progestrone level a week after ovulation is 4.4, can I still get pregnant? What should I do? Thanks
Sex a week after ovulation. She took morning after pill 19hrs after sex. Can she still get pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant one week after ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant a week after ovulation and a week before your period?
- Can you get pregnant a day after you ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant the day after ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant a day after ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant a week after period?
- Can you get pregnant a week after a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free