Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant A Da After Ouvlation
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ovulation: Women with regular cycles, have a surge in lh hormone levels that matures and ovulates (releases) the egg 24 - 48 hours later. This is the time you can get pregnant. Sperm can survive for several days after you have sex. If you have unprotected sex during that time ovulation, you can get pregnant. ...Read more
No.: The requirement to become pregnant is to have an egg present for the sperm to fertilize. As you know, humans do not lay eggs, but we produce them through the process of ovulation. Without ovulation, there is no egg and if there is no egg present to fertilize, one cannot become pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant the day of ouvlation?
- Can you get pregnant from having sex almost a week before ouvlation?
- Can you get pregnant from having sex 5 days before ouvlation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it strange if you vagnial temp is still high 6 days after ouvlation?
- How many days past ouvlation can you take a pregnancy test?
- After period when can you get pregnant
- Can you get pregnant after the depo-provera shot?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online