Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant 8 Days After Your Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: Generally, a cycle length that long is abnormal, and it is most likely that you are not ovulating. For women who ovulate and have regular cycles, ovulation occurs approx 14 days prior to the onset of the menses. The variable interval is the time from onset of menses until ovulation, but unless the cycle is 21-24 days in length, you wouldn't ovulate that early in your cycle. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
See details: Yes you can get pregnant eight days after you finish your menstrual cycle. That would put you almost at midcycle close to ovulation. Keep in mind that sperm can survive for quite a few days in the cervical mucus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had my period on the april 18 and ended on april 22 when is my most fertile days and can I get pregnant 8 days after my period?
Ovulation time: If your periods are regular usually around 14 days after your period. You may notice a clear sticky discharge in your vagina during those days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant 9 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 13 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 6 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 21 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 5 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant 17 days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant two days after your period ends?
- How many days after your period can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free