Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant 8 Days After Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: Generally, a cycle length that long is abnormal, and it is most likely that you are not ovulating. For women who ovulate and have regular cycles, ovulation occurs approx 14 days prior to the onset of the menses. The variable interval is the time from onset of menses until ovulation, but unless the cycle is 21-24 days in length, you wouldn't ovulate that early in your cycle. ...Read more
I had my period on the april 18 and ended on april 22 when is my most fertile days and can I get pregnant 8 days after my period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What days can you get pregnant after your period?
- Getting pregnant after a period
- Can you get pregnant ten days after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 3 days after your period ends?
- Can you get pregnant a couple days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant three days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 4 days after your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free