Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant 10 Days Before Your Period
Yes: That is possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Unlikely: Some women have reported to me that they had a 'period' even though they were pregnant. Physiologically, it wouldn't make sense for you to have a period if you're pregnant. If you're at all worried, just take a home pregnancy test. They are fast and accurate and then you won't have to worry, you'll know for certain. Good luck! ...Read more
Yes: Depending on the regularity of your menstrual cycle (not to rely upon to avoid pregnancy), most women ovulate on about day 10-11. For many women, esp. during transition or stress, the cycle can reset unpredictably. So if day 1 is the first show of your menses and days 10-12 are the most "fertile" days of the month, the possibility of becoming pregnant "12 days before" is real. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possible: Unlikely if you are regular, and you are sure your period is about to come. The problem is, there is always the chance a women can ovulate later in her cycle, and then there is the chance you could become pregnant because you would not know your period would not come until later, etc. Best to always use birth control and condoms too to prevent std's. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant ten days before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 9 days before your period?
- How many days before your period can you get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant 6 days before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 12 days before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 13 days before your period?
- Can you get pregnant 10 days after your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free