Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pregnant 10 Days After Your Period
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: That is possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
Birds and the Bees: Yes. If that is when you ovulate. But it is not usual to go to the doctor to learn the simple facts about fertility and how to make babies. You should, at age 21, well know when you ovulate in your cycle and know that this is the key to your menstrual cycle. In a world where women are still socialized not to be smart enough it is not okay in my practice for anyone not to know about ovulation. ...Read more
Unlikely: Some women have reported to me that they had a 'period' even though they were pregnant. Physiologically, it wouldn't make sense for you to have a period if you're pregnant. If you're at all worried, just take a home pregnancy test. They are fast and accurate and then you won't have to worry, you'll know for certain. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant ten days after your period?
- Can you get your period 10 days after ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant ten days before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What days can you get pregnant after your period?
- Getting pregnant after a period
- Can you get pregnant seven days after your period?
- Can you get pregnant 3 days after your period ends?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free