Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pink Eye From Someone Farting On Your Pillow
Bad luck or hygiene: Most "pink eye" is caused by a viral infection on the inner part of the eyelid and thin moist "skin"covering the eyeball-called the conjunctiva. Once infected its called "conjunctivitis." you infect your eye when you touch a surface (or person) with the virus and rub your eye-transfering the virus. Frequent hand washing helps prevent this. Sharing towels or pillows can also cause infection. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No: No, but you might get angry.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pink eye from farting on someones pillow?
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting in your face?
- Can you really get pink eye from farting on a pillow?
- Can you get conjunctivitis from someone farting on your pillow?
- If someone farts in your eye can you get pink eye
- Can you get pink eye from a handjob then touching your face?
- Can you get pink eye from farts?
- Can you get pink eye from a fart?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free