Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Pink Eye From Someone Farting On Your Pillow
No: You have got to be kidding i hope. ...Read more
No: Sounds a bit rude but this will not transmit disease of any kind. ...Read more
Bad luck or hygiene: Most "pink eye" is caused by a viral infection on the inner part of the eyelid and thin moist "skin"covering the eyeball-called the conjunctiva. Once infected its called "conjunctivitis." you infect your eye when you touch a surface (or person) with the virus and rub your eye-transfering the virus. Frequent hand washing helps prevent this. Sharing towels or pillows can also cause infection. ...Read more
Depends: Did the person have clothes on or not? If not, fecal material could deposit on the pillow, if clothed, no worries. ...Read more
No: Pink eye from viral conjunctivitis is highly contagious through physical contact. In your example, a person with it touches the infected eye, then touches your pillow, then you touch your pillow and touch your eye. Now you can get it! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting on your face?
- Can you get pink eye from farting on someones pillow?
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting in your face?
- Can you really get pink eye from farting on a pillow?
- Can you get conjunctivitis from someone farting on your pillow?
- If someone farts in your eye can you get pink eye
- Can you get pink eye from a handjob then touching your face?
- Can you get pink eye from farts?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free