Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Ovarian Cysts After Tubal Ligation
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Postablative syndrome- tubal ligation 17yrs ago. History of ovarian cyst. 2 ablations 4&8yrs ago. Should i get total or partial hyster 45yrs old?
Can I have a tubal ligation if I have a history of ovarian cysts? If so, which type of procedure is most safe with fewest side effects?
Laperoscopic: But it depend on the operator......Get a more detailed answer ›
I was at the Dr. today for multiple ovarian cysts on both ovaries and the Dr. talked about tubal ligation as relief for the pain why ?
I am 27 and have had 4 kids. 20 months ago i had a tubal ligation. Since I've had cysts after cyst, bleed for 30+ days, weird discharge..Whats wrong?
What can be done about scar tissue after repeated c sections and tubal ligation cause of pain in the ovarian area with and without periods?
Tubal ligation 13 years ago bleeding one week after period feel pregnat cyst on my ovaries any advice please?
Had tubal ligation 12 months since then I have had heavy periods and during my cycle i pass huge clot today was diagnosed with ovarian mass, worrying?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant after ovarian cyst surgery?
- Can you get pregnant after removal of ovarian cyst?
- Can you get pregnant after tubal ligation?
- Can you still get ovarian cysts after a hysterectomy?
- What can you do if you get pregnant after a tubal ligation?
- How soon after having a caesarian section can you get a tubal ligation?
- Will you get a period after a ruptured ovarian cyst
- How quickly after ovarian cyst removal can i get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free