Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Mrsa If You Have A Thyroid Problem
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
MRSA: Mrsa, or methicillin resistant staph aureus, is a kind of bacterial infection caused by certain staph bacteria that are difficult to kill. They were first found mostly in hospital patients, but are now found every where but not especially in health clubs or gyms. Use clean towels, don't sit on benches, use your own soap, wash hands, and avoid contact with other people, and you should be okay. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My daughter was completely potty trained at age 2 then she developed mrsa. Ever since she has been having potty problems, is this normal?
Unlikely: But one never knows fully until completely evaluated. Discuss with your treating doctor. ...Read more
MRSA in armpits. I tried mupirocin and topical clindamycin. Still slight odor problems what do I do now or try?
Follow up needed : you need to see a physician to get oral antibiotics. ...Read more
Both husband & wife is having hypo thyroidism. will that affect sexual life and is there a problem in wife getting conceived and giving birth?
Treat the disease: Not if they are appropriately treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get disability if you have a thyroid problem?
- Can you have thyroid problem negative tests?
- Can you lose weight if you have a thyroid problem?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u get pregnant if u have thyroid problems?
- Can you get a tattoo if you have heart problems?
- Can you have thyroid problems if blood tests are normal?
- Is it safe to get a piercing if you have mrsa?
- Talk to a dermatologist online