Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Mooluscum On Fingers
Yes: Herpes is a viral infection that can follow the nerves of the face (and lots of other nerves for that matter). The upper branch of the fifth cranial nerve (v1) innervates that area and the nerve can affect that particular area. Herpes infection in this area is called herpes zoster ophthalmicus. It will look like blisters. Can treat with antiviral. Need to have aggressive treatment if affects eye. ...Read more
No: You cannot get a traditional "pimple" on your tongue like on your skin. A pimple on the skin is a blocked oil gland or pore which has become infected with bacteria. The tongue does not have oil glands or pores, so it doesn't get pimples. However, there are all sorts of other lumps and bumps which can form on the tongue (but not pimples). If you have something, get it checked by a dentist or ent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get fingered on your period?
- Can you get a blood clot in your finger?
- Can you get hiv from finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get corns on fingers?
- Can you get hiv from finger cut?
- Can you get moluscum on fingers?
- Can you get pregnant by fingers?
- Can you get herpes from being fingered?