Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Mono From Drinking Out Of Someones Waterbottle Who Has Mono
Maybe: The majority of adults have mono in childhood and are immune. For those that are not, the illness is harsh. The contagious period begins days before the first symptoms and lasts 3 weeks in most, longer in some.You can be supportive,but less intimate, and might avoid it.Yet you are likely incubating it already if susceptible. I'd probably take my chances unless I wanted an excuse to take off. ...Read more
I drank from the same water bottle as someone who has mono. Will i get mono and how long till i know?
Can't say if you: Will be infected or not - but that is a risky behavior. It may take 10 to 60 days to develop symptoms of mononucleosis. ...Read more
So the bf shared a drink with someone who has mono and then i got with him afterwards does this mean i will have mono?
Not necessarily.: If your boyfriend has been infected with the epstein barr virus then activities such as kissing could transmit the virus to you. He may or may not have contracted it. ...Read more
Can someone who has CMV and had infectious mononucleosis get it over and over throughout their life?
If I had infectious mononucleosis and it went away, is there a chance that I get it again this semester?
Relapse of mononucle: Even though you can get a relapse og mononucleosis, you can not predict when it will happen and ifit will happen.Even thogh there is possibility of relapse you dont have to worry that you will get it back next semester.Do not worry in all probabilities it will not happen. ...Read more
Can you get a doctor's note excusing you from school when diagnosed with infectious mononucleosis?
Doctors note: It depends on how sick you are with mononucleosis, some patients do not feel that sick and are able to attend school, but others may miss school for few to several daus and excuse can be given, it also depends on the complication and involvement of liver with abnormal liver function test and accompaning tiredness , fatigue, and lethargy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get mono from drinking from a glass with a person who has it?
- Can you get mono from drinking after someone?
- Can you get shingles from someone who has chicken pox?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get cold sores from giving mouth to mouth to someone who has cold sores?
- Can you get genital herpes simplex virus 2 from someone who has oral herpes 1?
- Can you get genital herpes from someone who has a mouth sore?
- Can you catch shingles from someone who has chickenpox?
- Talk to a pediatrician online