Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Itchy Skin From Having Polymyalgia
Not related: They are unrelated.Get a more detailed answer ›
I sometimes get itchy skin colored 2-3mm bumps on my jawline,one side or the other. They resolve quickly within a couple of hours. What could it be?
Having itchy skin irritation, with redness and some swelling. it reallys comes out when I get hot ?
Cholinergic hives: This is known as cholinergic urticaria when the small itchy hives appear during the cooling period after a rise in body core temperature. Antihistamines such as zyrtec (cetirizine) can usually prevent this from happening. This condition is not dangerous and often goes away after a few years. Do note that this does not apply to large hives (>1/2 inch in diameter). ...Read more
Itchy skin everyday. After itch my skin, I get really bad red welts. Don't know why I get itchy skin everyday.
Dry skin?: Apply a moisturizer all over your body immediately after bathing and preferably again in another 12 hrs +/- bathing. Avoid scented and anti-bacterial soaps. May also try an antihistamine to see if this helps. Check any lotion, medication, supplements which were newly introduced prior to onset of your itching. See dermatologist if problem persists. ...Read more
Could be fungal: infection, keep the area dry, change underwear often, use separate towels to dry the groin, can use OTC anti fungal cream, if that doesn't work, see your doctor, good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you die from polymyalgia rheumatica?
- Can you get itchy bumps from stress?
- Can you get aids from having oral?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get hiv from skin contact?
- Can you get hiv from blood on skin?
- Can you get herpes from skin contact?
- Can you get hemorrhoids from dry skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online