Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Hpv More Than Once
Most are benign: Over 120 different types of hpv. Different types infect different parts of body. Most are harmless, easily treatable and not precancerous. Some produce warts that are easily seen and others growths that are nearly invisible. Types 16 and 18 account for vast majority of cervical cancers. Type 16 has been linked to oral cancer. Contact spreads the virus.Sexual contact spreads types 16, 18 and others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection. There are over 100 different types of HPV that causes warts in different areas of the body. HPV is incredibly common and almost all sexually active men and women get it during their lifetime. Most of the time HPV does not cause any symptoms or complications. However, A limited number of these HPV viruses are pathogenic and if not monitored carefully can be responsible for causing cervical and penile cancer. Some of these viruses have been ...Read more
Human papiloma virus: The hpv are a group of more than 100 viruses, some of which cause problems in humans.Two strains are known to cause genital warts and 2 strains are associated with cervical, anal& penile cancer. It is spread through skin to skin contact with surfaces shedding the virus. It can be acquired & lay dormant for years before surfacing to cause problems & spread to others. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get mumps more than once?
- Can you get the shingles more than once?
- Can you get tb more than once?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get strep more than once?
- Can you get tetanus more than once?
- Can you get measles more than once?
- Can you get rabies more than once?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free