Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes Without An Outbreak
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
If you attract herpes do the person you get it from has to have an outbreak and how long does it take for it to appear on you ?
4 days: Incubation period (time from getting infected to appearance of symptoms) is about 4 days. Transmission most commonly occurs from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected. After infection, a woman may not develop symptoms and never know that she has been infected. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
That is correct: It is called viral shedding.Get a more detailed answer ›
Herpes simplex: Virtually impossible, but since i never say never would say you have a better chance of being eaten by a shark in the rio grande. ...Read more
Can a person get herpes if they touch a towel that a infected person with an outbreak just clean affected area with?
Herpes: I think you may be misinformed. First, the answer is no. That would be an unlikely source of infection. Second, having a sore does not in any way predict contagiousness or viral shedding. In fact we now know that there is zero correlation between outbreaks and the level of virus in the skin or sore. ...Read more
Can you get herpes if you use the same shaver as someone who has it but they didn't have an outbreak at the time? In vaginal area .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get herpes without an outbreak?
- Can you get herpes from someone without an outbreak?
- Can you pass herpes on without an outbreak?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a herpes outbreak without blisters?
- Can i get tested for herpes without an outbreak?
- Can you only get herpes during an outbreak?
- Chances of getting herpes without outbreak
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free