Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes On Your Finger
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Can you get herpes on your hands not your fingers but the top of your hands? I have red rash with open cuts on both hands.
It is unlikely: if he does not have active herpes lesions and no previous contact with his genital but there is always a possibility to get infected if his blood test show that he is infected with the herpes virus type1 or 2 or both because he will be shedding herpes virus for ever no matter if he has active herpes lesion or not. ...Read more
Could i get herpes if someone touched the sides of my vagina (flaps, so near my undie line) with their fingers?
Is it easy to get herpes on the fingers masterbating someone's penis if they have a herpes bump. I didn't touch anything else on my body?
If you put your finger on someone's pocket that has genital herpes and then touch your face will you get infected?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get herpes from fingers?
- Can you get herpes from being fingered?
- Can you get carpal tunnel in your fingers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a plantar wart on your finger?
- Can you get cancer in your finger?
- Can you get a blood clot in your finger?
- Can you get fingered on your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free