Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes In Your Ear
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Technically: It would be possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variety of methods: If object does not absorb water try the direct flush method in the shower. Do not try this with objects that could expand when wet. If object is a bug you may try floating it out with a few drops of oil. If object is visible and you feel safe it is possible to grab it with tweezers. This requires a steady hand and ear. If object is really wedged then visit your local practitioner. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Shingles on ear: Yes. It can be localized to the outer ear or be a serious problem that causes facial pain, facial weakness and hearing loss. If you have shingles of the ear, you need to see an otolaryngologist and get a hearing test. Shingles present in nerve distributions, so you would also want to be sure that it does not involve the eye if upper part of face is involoved. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anal herpes
- Can you get herpes on your head?
- If you have herpes can your partner get it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes on your body?
- Where can you get herpes on your body
- Can you get herpes in your eyes?
- Can you get herpes on your foot?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free