Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes From Spit
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
NO: Why would this happen? Did you discover the act after you ate it? Was someone just teasing you? ...Read more
No: Not , dont kiss if he has it. ...Read more
If drop of spit from someone with coldsore falls on an object while talking and you touch that with a almost healed wound, could you get herpes there?
When you are talking to someone who has herpes can you get it if their spit lands on you like lip face or hand?
Herpes: that would be an unlikely scenario. It generally requires a larger inoculative dose. I suppose if the spit directly on your face and lip you could get it, but a small bit of spiral as one talks is unlikely. ...Read more
I was talking with someone who spits when they talk. Can i get herpes or CMV from getting a little spit in my eye?
Can you get herpes if your talking to someone that has a cold sore and they spit while talking and some spit goes on your lip or in your mouth?
Herpes Paranoia: First you learned incorrectly that having a herpes sore is the time people are contagious. We now know that is absolutely false. Second herpes is caught infected skin to skin directly. Your scenario would seem highly unlikely to cause a herpes infection. You are already more likely to have been infected with herpes before. 75% of humans in the UK have Oral Herpes. Go get your blood test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get herpes from a blow job?
- Can you get herpes from drinking after someone?
- Can you get herpes from kissing someone with genital herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes from sharing underwear?
- Can you get herpes from sharing a razor?
- Can you get herpes from eating after someone?
- Can you get oral herpes from sharing a drink?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free