Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes From Sitting On A Toilet
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Someone who had gential herpes sat on a seat, can I get herpes from sitting on the same seat??????!?!?!?
No: Not a chance. Nearly 100% is skin-to-skin. Even underwear in direct contact to skin is very unlikely to transmit it. Exposure to air will kill it quickly (way faster than two people can get out/in a car.) Don't worry but avoid unprotected sex w/ an infected person - especially during an outbreak. Relax. ...Read more
Can you get genital herpes from sitting on a sweaty mat at a gym right after someone with genital herpes sat in same spot since it lives in moisture?
No Risk: No. I am sorry but many physicians are not able to be firm when discussing science. There is always that one case one in ten million. So, the other doctors who answered this question are also right. But, in reality and not theoretically there is no risk of herpes in this scenario. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: You have to do a lot more than that. ...Read more
Can u get herpes from a toilet seat, touching a sink or other object that a infected person touched after touching their infection?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat?
- Can you get hiv from urine on a toilet?
- Can you get herpes from a toilet seat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get genital herpes from a toilet seat?
- Herpes and toilets
- Can you get herpes from a blow job?
- Can you get pregnant from a toilet seat?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free