Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes From Sharing Underwear
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Herpes simplex: This would be very uncommon. If one person had active herpetic lesions, took off their underwear and you put them on immediately it is conceivable that it would be communicated in this manner. ...Read more
Herpes simplex: Very unlikely and for all intensive purposes it would be close to a first. ...Read more
Herpes simplex: This is highly unlikely if not impossible. ...Read more
NO: Very unlikelyGet a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely: well theoretically possible, it is exceedingly unlikely ...Read more
Can you get herpes by accidentally touching the clean underwear of someone that has genital herpes?
No: This is not possible - you can only get herpes from direct contact with the person who has the infection. The tricky thing with herpes, however, is sores may not be visible. Sometimes virus can be passed without any physical evidence when there is intimate contact. Best to talk things through before sexual activity. There are good ways to protect yourself. Be safe! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get herpes from underwear?
- Can you get herpes from sharing a joint?
- Can you get herpes from sharing soap?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes from sharing a bong?
- Can you get herpes from sharing drinks?
- Can you get herpes from sharing clothes?
- Can you get herpes from sharing cigarettes?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free