Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes From Sharing Drinks
Can you get oral herpes from sharing a drink with someone that has herpes and is taking medication for it?
Yes: If someone has an active lesion (despite medication) transfer could be possible if the lips touch the same area on the glass. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Can i get oral herpes from sharing drinking straw with infected person with no cold sore at the time?
Risky: An infected person can shed virus that could result in transmission without having an obvious lesion. In america at lest 1 in 4 people have herpes - 90% of them do not know they have it, and 3% of them are shedding virus (they are contagious) at any one time. Better to have your own straw and not take a chance. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Does immediately sharing a drink give you herpes? There are solid sources saying two different things.
Yes.it is : Possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cold sore &raised taste buds on side of tongue . Does this automatically mean herpes?!what are other possibilities? It happened through sharing drink
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get genital herpes from sharing a drink?
- Can you get oral herpes from sharing a drink?
- Can u get herpes from sharing drinks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes from sharing a joint?
- Can you get herpes from sharing soap?
- Can you get herpes from sharing a pipe?
- Can you get herpes from sharing a bong?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free