Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes From Kissing Someone
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Herpes: Herpes is a common problem. It is possible to transmit virus even without lesions--it is called aysmptomatic viral shedding. Avoidance should be used and may reduce transmission, but not to 0--since not all areas are covered or protected. Consult your doc for any specific concerns or for treatment. ...Read more
? often can you kiss: Every incicent is an open invitation if the environment is right. Stay unfriendly a while. ...Read more
Yes: If the person you are kissing has active lesions on the cheek you are kissing, you may catch it from him. ...Read more
Possible: "fever blisters" are herpes. That is usually transmitted by kissing - many people with herpes do not know they have it and could be shedding the virus - if that is the person you kiss, and you come in contact with the area that is shedding virus, you will likely contract herpes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get genital herpes from kissing someone?
- Can you get herpes from kissing someone with genital herpes?
- Can you get hiv from kissing someone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get chlamydia from kissing someone?
- Can you get mouth herpes from kissing?
- Can you get herpes from kissing?
- Can you get herpes 2 from kissing?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free