Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes From A Towel
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Can you get herpes from touching a towel that someone that has herpes but no current lesion used to dry off with?
From herpes viruses: A person can get herpes from another person's fresh herpes sores. The other person may have sores on his or her genitals, lips, fingers, etc..., and transmit viruses by touching the uninfected person. Sometimes, infected persons can transmit herpes even when they don't have visible fresh herpes sores, so prevention is not always possible. Most adults have had oral herpes, as it is so common. ...Read more
Sexual contact.: Herpes infections are actually very common. By the time you are sexually active, there is about a 40% chance that you have been exposed to herpes type 1 or 2. Most people you have herpes will not know it, yet they can transmit it to others. Some people actually get an outbreak and rarely some individuals get frequent outbreaks. Limit your sexual partners to as few as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get herpes from sharing a towel?
- Can you get an std from a towel?
- Can you get hpv from a towel?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes from getting head?
- Can herpes be spread through towels?
- Can herpes be transmitted through towels?
- Can you get herpes from a cup?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free