Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Herpes
From herpes viruses: A person can get herpes from another person's fresh herpes sores. The other person may have sores on his or her genitals, lips, fingers, etc..., and transmit viruses by touching the uninfected person. Sometimes, infected persons can transmit herpes even when they don't have visible fresh herpes sores, so prevention is not always possible. Most adults have had oral herpes, as it is so common. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get herpes in the eye?
- Can you be exposed to herpes and not get it?
- Places you can get herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes from getting head?
- Can you get herpes from a cup?
- Can you get rid of herpes simplex 1?
- Can you get herpes from smoking?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free