Doctor insights on:
Hemorrhoids In The Vaginal Region
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
See doctor: All of these can be treated. Please see your doctor for an exam to confirm the diagnoses, then take the medication prescribed and carry out the care prescribed with precision. ...Read more
Your doctor can: It would be very difficult for one to self evaluate and come to a reliable conclusion as to the cause of symptoms as a physical examination and possibly laboratory tests would likely be needed for a definitive diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a colonic if you have hemorrhoids?
- Can you get hemorrhoids from lifting?
- Can you get a hemorrhoid from pooping?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get medications for hemorrhoids at the drug store?
- Can you get hemorrhoids from anal sex?
- Can you get hemorrhoids from running?
- Can you get a hemorrhoid from weight lifting?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free