Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Gonorrhea From Sharing A Drink
It's possible.: Infectious mononucleosis (aka "mono") is indeed contagious as suggested by the name. Commonly referred to as "kissing disease", this viral infection is typically passed along by oral secretions (i.e. Saliva); so, certainly sharing a bottle would be a possible vehicle for transfer of saliva--much like kissing! please exercise caution with thorough cleansing of eating utensils used by those infected. ...Read more
Syphilis is caused : By a bacterium called treponema pallidum. It is not spread by smoking a cigarette someone else has used or using the same eating utensils. Syphilis is spread when broken skin or mucus membranes come in contact with sores that contain the bacteria. Sores can be found in the vagina, anus, rectum ; external genitalia. There can be sores on the lips ; mouth. Infrequently kissing can lead to infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Highly unlikely: You are very unlikely to acquire STDs from sharing glassware or cigarettes, but if you are concerned about transmissible diseases in general, these are not good practices. ...Read more
No: Not without a bizarre scenario. Essentially -no. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get gonorrhea from sharing a toothbrush?
- Can you get hpv from sharing a drink?
- Can you get stds from sharing drinks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get hepatitis from sharing a drink?
- Can you get herpes from sharing drinks?
- Can you get aids from sharing a drink?
- Can you get chlamydia from sharing drinks?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free