Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Genital Warts From The Sheet
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Yes -if: If someone else with genital warts was sitting on the same section of carpet then it is possible that the human papilloma virus could stay on the carpet fibers and then be transferred to another host. However the virus would not be expected to last long on the carpet and the chances seem unlikely. ...Read more
HIGHLY unlikely: Genital warts are transferred by intimate skin-to-skin direct contact - either oral, genital, or anal sex. Simply in the vein of "never say never, " i will bite on this one and say that if one girl had fulminant, huge, dangling, full-on labial and vulvar warts; and you immediately put on the bathing suit that she had on, it might be possible that virus could transfer (but i really don't think so!). ...Read more
Warts: If they are gone they should be flat. A few reasons for bumpiness are that wart is still present or healing is still taking place or treatment created scar tissue. ...Read more
Not a podiatry ?: You need to direct this towards you family doctor. ...Read more
I have genital warts which i just had treated.My question is can you get genital warts on your breasts and other parts of your body?
Genital Warts: Warts are due to an infection with human papilloma virus. There are over 75 related viruses in the hpv family. Some of the subtypes are carcinogenic, and other subtypes have a predilection to develop in certain areas. They are transmited by skin to skin contact and minor trauma with breaks in the stratum corneum facilitates epidermal infection. The answer to a "can " question is always yes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get genital warts from sitting on the carpet?
- Can you get genital warts or cervical cancer from a wart on your hand?
- Can you get genital warts from common warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you get genital warts from a toilet seat?
- Can you get warts in your mouth from genital warts?
- Can you get herpes from kissing someone with genital herpes?
- Can you get hiv from spit in the eye?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free