Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Food Poisoning From Milk
Drank horizon chocolate milk box realized it was 6 day expired and chunky at the bottom will I get food poisoning I drank some of the chunks.
Maybe: If it was bad or contained a toxin, you will likely vomit and/or have diarrhea. This can happen anytime between 2-24 hours after ingestion. If not you are OK. The body works well to rid itself of toxins. If you do get symptoms, keep up with your fluid intake so you won't become dehydrated. All the best. ...Read more
Yes: Food poisoning can come from any food item. All it takes is enough bacteria to accumulate in the food so that when we eat it our bodies become ill. Generally our bodies will recover in a short period - days to weeks. (but, those can be some pretty miserable days!) use care when storing food or eating/reheating leftovers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely but possabl: The dry and salty nature of most chips make them an unlikely source of food poisoning as germs are unlikely to survive for extended periods on this surface. However, the chip bowl may be tainted as well as the hands that put them out. The dip is a more likely source due to the moisture content and mix of nutrients germs love. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: Although some organisms responsible for gastrointestinal infection may reside in water on a kitchen tap you would have to have your mouth on the tap and be swallowing large amounts of material containing organisms in order to be infected. This is very unlikely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Food poisoning from bananas
- Can you get food poisoning from ice cream?
- Can you get food poisoning from couscous?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get food poisoning from apple juice?
- Can you get food poisoning from chips?
- Can you get food poisoning from a bad bottle of white wine?
- Can you get food poisoning from chili?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free