Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Food Poisoning From An Unopened Can Of Tuna In The Fridge
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
I ate a little bit of tuna salad last night and i'm still burping it up tonight. I have food poisoning. Is this normal? What should I do?
Yes: Food poisoning can come from any food item. All it takes is enough bacteria to accumulate in the food so that when we eat it our bodies become ill. Generally our bodies will recover in a short period - days to weeks. (but, those can be some pretty miserable days!) use care when storing food or eating/reheating leftovers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Any food can be contaminated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely but possabl: The dry and salty nature of most chips make them an unlikely source of food poisoning as germs are unlikely to survive for extended periods on this surface. However, the chip bowl may be tainted as well as the hands that put them out. The dip is a more likely source due to the moisture content and mix of nutrients germs love. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get food poisoning from mayonnaise?
- Can you get food poisoning from milk?
- Can you get food poisoning from shrimp?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get food poisoning from chips?
- Can you get food poisoning from salmon?
- Can you get food poisoning from couscous?
- Food poisoning from bananas
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free