Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Disability If You Have A Thyroid Problem
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
Both husband & wife is having hypo thyroidism. will that affect sexual life and is there a problem in wife getting conceived and giving birth?
Treat the disease: Not if they are appropriately treated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get mrsa if you have a thyroid problem?
- Can you have thyroid problem negative tests?
- Can you lose weight if you have a thyroid problem?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can u get pregnant if u have thyroid problems?
- Can you get a tattoo if you have heart problems?
- Can you have thyroid problems if blood tests are normal?
- Can you get disability for hyperthyroidism?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free