Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Cramps And Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
My boyfriend evacuated inside me two days ago. I'm starting to get mild cramps sometimes. Could I be pregnant ?
Always proofread: Proofreading is important. "Evacuated" means to poop (to have a bowel movement). Since girlfriends don't appreciate their boyfriends evacuating anywhere within 4 yards of them, we'll presume this is about "ejaculation". Yes, any fertile couple can get pregnant. A urine pregnancy test is accurate 3 weeks after sex, if one's normal regular period doesn't come (having a normal period = not pregnant). ...Read more
I just found out i'm pregnant. I know that at the beginning i'm supposed to get cramps. But how long do they usually last?
Family practice : Cramping is not necessarily normal. See your dr and make see everything is fine. ...Read more
I'm 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and I get some cramps here and there that are uncomfortable is this normal?
Aug i was 3days late, september i was 5 days late, this month i was a day early with painful cramps. I really want to get pregnant. ?
Chilax and wait: You are probably normal and will get kitten soon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get menstrual cramps and be pregnant?
- Can you still get period cramps while pregnant?
- Do you get period cramps if pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you get cramps does mean your pregnant
- Do you get menstrual cramps when pregnant?
- Can you have cramps when you are first pregnant?
- Can you have cramps and bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online