Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Conjunctivitis From Someone Farting On Your Pillow
Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the thin mucous membrane that lines the front surface of the eyeball and the inside of the eyelids. As the inflammation increases, it causes the tiny blood vessels in the conjunctiva to dilate, thus leading to a redness of the eye. Depending on the cause of the conjunctitis there can also be itching, irritation, and discharge ...Read more
NO: It cannot.Get a more detailed answer ›
Doubtful: I doubt it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes,can happen: Especially viral and sometimes bacterial.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bad luck or hygiene: Most "pink eye" is caused by a viral infection on the inner part of the eyelid and thin moist "skin"covering the eyeball-called the conjunctiva. Once infected its called "conjunctivitis." you infect your eye when you touch a surface (or person) with the virus and rub your eye-transfering the virus. Frequent hand washing helps prevent this. Sharing towels or pillows can also cause infection. ...Read more
Depends: Did the person have clothes on or not? If not, fecal material could deposit on the pillow, if clothed, no worries. ...Read more
No: You have got to be kidding i hope. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting on your pillow?
- Can you get pink eye from farting on someones pillow?
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting in your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If someone farts in your eye can you get pink eye
- Can you get pink eye from a fart?
- Can you get pink eye from farts?
- Can you get a rash from farting?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free