Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Chlamydia Through Kissing
Chlamydia infection is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacteria. Genital symptoms include burning on urination, vaginal or penile discharge, pain with sexual intercourse or no symptoms at all. In many patients without symptoms, chlamydial infections can spread upwards into the abdomen and cause serious complications due to scarring. Newborns can acquire chlamydial eye infection from birth ...Read more
I tested positive for chlamydia but i received treatment, i gave oral to my partner before i knew i had it, can you get it through oral?
Hello, can a man get chlamydia from a woman who gives him ONLY oral sex? And if so can he then pass it on through sexual intercourse to another woman?
Maybe: If she has oropharyngeal chlamydia, then yes. ...Read more
Can a female get chlamydia through unprotected rubbing genitals (male and female) if there is small exchange of pre-cum?
If you get Chlamydia in the rectum through anal sex, is it possible for ir to also infect the penis/urethra? Or will it just stay in the rectum?
Yes: All areas can be affectedGet a more detailed answer ›
Chlamydia is a curable sexually transmitted infection that is caused by the bacteria chlamydia trachomatis. This bacteria infects mucous membranes of the urethra, vagina, cervix, anus, rectum, eyelid, and throat. Chlamydia may be asymptomatic but some patients experience pain or burning during urination, nausea, fever, vaginal discharge, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you contract chlamydia through kissing?
- Can you transmit chlamydia through kissing?
- Can you spread chlamydia through kissing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get an std through kissing?
- Can you get herpes through kissing?
- Can you get std through kissing?
- Chlamydia can you get it from kissing
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free