Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Chlamydia From Drinking After Someone
Doubtful: this is a sexually transmitted illness.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chlamydia infection is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacteria. Genital symptoms include burning on urination, vaginal or penile discharge, pain with sexual intercourse or no symptoms at all. In many patients without symptoms, chlamydial infections can spread upwards into the abdomen and cause serious complications due to scarring. Newborns can acquire chlamydial eye infection from birth ...Read more
My friend was diagnosed with oral chlamydia. We shared a drink from a straw just a couple of days ago. Is it possible I could have it now, too?
Unlikely: anything is possible but your risk seems minimal ...Read more
Friend?: Doesn't sound like she's a great friend if she spat in your drink. But you should be fine. ...Read more
Pregnant but I've been drinking. Does this affect the fetus ? I've had chlamydia in the past , does this make it a higher risk of miscarriage?
My bestfriend found out today that she has an sti. She will soon know if it is gonorrhea or chlamydia. We have shared drinks. Could i get it from her?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get herpes from drinking after someone?
- Can you get hpv from drinking after someone?
- Can you get stds from drinking after someone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get mrsa from drinking after someone?
- Can you get std from drinking after someone?
- Can you get hepatitis c from drinking after someone?
- Can you get hepatitis b from drinking after someone?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free