Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Chlamedya By Doing Oral Sex
Chlamydia is a curable sexually transmitted infection that is caused by the bacteria chlamydia trachomatis. This bacteria infects mucous membranes of the urethra, vagina, cervix, anus, rectum, eyelid, and throat. Chlamydia may be asymptomatic but some patients experience pain or burning during urination, nausea, fever, vaginal discharge, ...Read more
Agree w Dr. Alves: Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted disease from a parasite called trichomonas vaginalis. Most often women become infected by penis to vaginal contact or vaginal to vaginal contact. It reportedly can infect the mouth ; anus but can not survive in those areas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some ...: I have never read articles or heard discussion specifically related with this question, and there has been no known scientific studies designed and conducted specifically to address this concern. Fact: Bacteria are everywhere and we have to cope with them by exercising the best possible precaution and enhancing immune defense ability with low-risk healthy lifestyle. So, commonsense will answer.... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get vd from oral sex?
- Can you get stds by oral sex?
- Can you get tonsillitis from oral sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get hiv by having oral sex?
- Can i get herpes for oral sex?
- Can i get hiv from oral sex?
- Can u get herpes by giving oral sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free