Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Bursitis Anywhere In The Body
Possibley: You may have an underlying problem or activity which may predispose to this type of problem if you have 2 or 3 episodes i would get a good exam of the affected area to determine the cause for your problem. ...Read more
It depends.: It depends upon what caused the bursitis to begin with. Certainly, if you continue the activities that initially caused the bursitis, and you do not change anything else, there is a higher chance that you will get it again. Bursitis prevention includes stretches, strengthening, and modification of the activities that caused the bursitis to begin with. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Bursitis is almost always a secondary proble and /or a problem related to use if you have a genetic prblem it would be like something that alters your joint function that would then cause secondary bursitis but in thses case the body adapts and overuse or trauma stillis the problem. ...Read more
Bursitis: Nsaid's (aspirin/advil/motrin/aleve/celebrex, et al) provide both anti-inflammatory & analgesic effects for treating bursitis. For persistent cases, the bursa may be directly injected with corticosteroid to reduce inflammation. Be sure to let your doc know if you're on blood thinner before taking NSAID or have diabetes before getting steroid injections. Take nsaid's w/ food to protect stomach. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pimples anywhere on your body?
- Can you get herpes anywhere on your body?
- Can you get folliculitis anywhere?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you inject humira anywhere on your body besides stomach and thigh?
- Can i get acne anywhere else on my body besides my face?
- Can you get trichomonas anywhere else besides the vagina and penis?
- Can shingles appear anywhere on the body?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free