Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Bronchitis Without Having A Cold
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have the flu and am having coughing (unproductive), and wheezing. Can I get an inhaler without seeing a doctor?
Would not suggest: First of all, you can not get an inhaler without a prescription. Secondly, diagnosing and treating yourself without a doctor exam is definitely the wrong thing to do. You can potentially kill yourself if you miss something. May I suggest going to an Urgicare center. It won't be a long wait and you'll get a better diagnosis and proper treatment. Feel better ...Read more
Not easy: A cold is a runny nose and is caused by a rhino-virus. Occasionally chills and fever accompany this. Allergy may present with a runny nose, but is frequently accompanied by watery, itchy eyes and frequent sneezing. Sinusitis, is a more serious infection which can be caused by both a cold and allergy but is usually associated with pain and pressure in the face, headache and purulent nasal mucus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The opposite: Cold is caused by virus. You know all the symptoms of cold- runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing etc. If for some reasons, the cold is prolonged, that your body is unable to get rid of that quick enough- secondary bacterial infection can develop. For some people who already have chronic sinus problem- you can have an acute on chronic sinusitis. So, it is the opposite. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have bronchitis without a cough?
- Can you get a cold sore without having herpes?
- Can you get cold sores without having herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a cold without a runny nose?
- Can you get an ear infection without a cold?
- Can you get bronchitis from running outside in the cold?
- Can you get a retainer without having braces?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free