Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Braces If You Have A Bridge
Ortho with bridge: Generally speaking, permanent bridges cannot be moved with Orthodontic treatment, but the other teeth can be. However, each case is different and this requires a one on one personal consultation with an Orthodontist to determine what can and cannot be done and what your overall treatment options are. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
For other teeth: Orthodontics cannot move teeth that are part of a fixed bridge. The other teeth can be moved orthodontically. You should discuss your particular situation with both a general dentist and an orthodontist in order to come up with the best treatment plan for your situation. Orthodontics may be just one of the methods used in order to attain the best looking and healthiest bite and smile. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Should i get a root canal or just extract and get a bridge? Is it worth it to get all these root canal and then braces?
Implant Replacement: There are times when extracting the tooth and replacing it with an implant supported crown may be the better choice. You are not preparing the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth for a fixed bridge. Therefore it is conservative in that you are only dealing with the one area. It may be about the same cost as a root canal, post and crown. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Need a tooth extracted due to impaction. Teeth are rather crooked. Can i get an implant or bridge instead of braces? Can a spacer hold the spot temp?
Consider both: Not seeing your problem, can't give definitive answer. Best to consult with your restorative dentist and an orthodontic specialist. Learn about all the options available to you, then pick the one that will give you the best bang for your buck. Good luck. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a colonoscopy if you have a hernia?
- Can you get a tattoo if you have heart problems?
- Can you get the flu shot if you have a cough?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a yeast infection?
- Can you still get braces if you have cavities?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a pituitary tumor?
- Can you get disability if you have a thyroid problem?
- Can you get a tattoo if you have a cavernous angioma?
- How can you get a bridge if you have no back teeth?