Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Both A Facelift And A Partial Hysterectomy At The Same Time
Why?: You probably can, but why? Best not to combine elective surgery with medically necessary surgery. What if the rare circumstance arises where 1 complicates the other? If the concern is the downtime or 2nd anesthesia, then i'm not sure it warrents the risk of doing the 2 together. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What do you recommend if I had a partial hysterectomy am now 40 years old will I get perimenopause?
I had a partial hysterectomy 11 weeks ago and just had sex for the time and I'm bleeding. Is this normal?
Not normal : But if it is light you can watch it and call your surgeon in AM. If you are bleeding heavy you should head into the ER and get checked out. ...Read more
Depends: The term is not one we as medical practitioner typically use as it is ambiguous carrying more that one definition. Usually it means that the uterus will be removed but the cervix will be left behind. On occasion it may refer to the fact that the ovaries were not removed, but this is an unfortunate use of the term. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on type: The internal healing after hysterectomy, traditionally takes six weeks. However, if you have a vaginal or laparoscopic hysterectomy, you will be up and around very quickly. You can probably go back to work when you feel like it, same for driving, usually within a couple of weeks. No heavy lifting or sex for six weeks, and you may tire easily for a couple of weeks. Abdominal surgery takes longer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still get pregnant with a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant with a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant after partial hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have both genital warts and cervical dysplasia at the same time?
- Mouth ulcers and cold sores can you have both at the same time
- Can you get pregnant after having a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you still get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online