Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Body Lice From Having Head Lice Travel Downwards
Can you get lice (body lice, head lice, pubic lice) by trying on clothes, hats.... or by using a public toilet room?
Germophobia: This is the same question as your others, this time about lice. Like warts, only come from intimate contact with another person, not clothing or contamined environment. Abnormal fear of contagion (germophobia) can be an early sign of serious mental health disability (see "The Aviator", the biopic of Howard Hughes, for a good example). You might benefit from professional counseling about this. ...Read more
Sharing: Head lice can be transmitted from one individual to another by direct scalp-to-scalp contact, sharing hair brushes or other hair accessories, and by coming in contact with bedding or cushions that were in contact by an infected individual. Follow the directions of your doctor closely to best eradicate the lice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Overcome medications professional therapist
- Risk of hysterectomy surgery
- Finding your maximum heart rate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I tried swimmers ear drops where do i get them
- Does nicotine addiction cause intrauterine growth restriction?
- Fundus uterus
- Talk to a pediatrician online