Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Athletes Foot On Your Hands
Topical Antifungal: Athlete's foot is simply the specific form of skin infection caused by fungus and this can occur anywhere on the body and is treated the same. It often responds well to topical treatment, many of which can be procured over the counter. Ask your pharmacist to direct you to the topical athlete's foot creams. ...Read more
Hand is peeling, cracking, very rough and dry. Areas look similar to athletes foot. Gets better and then worse but wont go away. Had for 6 months now?
Dishydrosis: Pts have episodic rashes of the hands and feet with or without vesicles (or clear blisters) that are assoc with very dry painful cracking skin. Thought as a type eczema know as dishydrosis ; balance of thick moisturizing ointments such as eucerin/ aquaphor like ointments balanced w avoiding over "dampness" leading to the vesicles ; cracking to treat. Rotating shoes ; frequent sock changes help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heel fissures thick calluses frequent pain was told it is severe athletes foot. It is now on both palm of my hands ?
What should I do about this fungus? I'm using a colloidal oatmeal bath and an anti-fungal liquid spray to treat what i believe is athletes foot that i may have spread, by itching, to my arms, legs, hands, and a few other places. How can I tell if this is
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get athletes foot on your heel?
- Can you get athletes foot on your body?
- Can you get athletes foot on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Athletes foot on your hands
- Can you get athletes foot from a shower?
- Can you get athletes foot from carpet?
- Can you get a pinched nerve in your foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online