Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Aids From Using Public Toilets
AIDS is also known as HIV/AIDS. Acquired immune disease syndrome. Late stage of HIV infection associated with low CD4 lymphocytes count and clinical signs of immune dysfunction. Many excellent sources on internet to learn more. See a doctor if you think you may have acquired HIV infection. Treatment options ...Read more
Can I get AIDS?: I am always amazed thirty five years into the aids epidemic by questions like this. There is no conspiracy to hide the knowledge about hiv. You cannot get HIV except by direct semen to blood or blood to blood contact. It is not caught in any other way. It is not caught by casual contact. It is not in inanimate things. What about your scenario is blood to blood or semen to blood? ...Read more
Can I get AIDS from masturbating with toilet paper and a ziplock bag? Ziplock bag and toilet paper did not contain any blood. Still worried.
Few other ways: In the United States, unprotected sex with HIV infected individuals or sharing needles with HIV infected individuals are the two main modes of transmission. Occupational exposures such as needlestick injuries can also transmit infection. Very rarely an HIV infected pregnant woman will pass the infection on to her newborn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get an std from using a public restroom?
- Can you get aids from a toilet seat?
- Can you get aids from toilet seats?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant from a toilet seat?
- Can you get hiv from urine on a toilet?
- Can you get aids from swallowing blood?
- Can you get herpes from sitting on a toilet?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free