Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Aids From Using A Sunbed
Complex question: Have u been seen by a qualified doctor who manages HIV patients and followed with cd4 counts, viral loads and regular exams? Have they prescribed meds? If so, are you willing to take the risk that the medications available online are active and effective? There are usually public health programs to assist in payments for anti-retrovirals from known legitimate sources. ...Read more
It's unlikely...: Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the pathogen that can cause autoimmune disease syndrome (aids) and must be tranmitted through a body fluid, usually blood or those exchanged during sexual intercourse. Some people kiss without exchanging any bodily fluids, as in "a kiss on the cheek" but, with exchange of saliva, there is some risk...With an open wound in the oral cavity, risk goes up... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get aids from using public toilets?
- Can you get aids from shaking hands?
- Can you get aids from mastrobation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get aids from having oral?
- Can you get aids from sharing a razor?
- Can you get aids from blood?
- Can you get aids from sharing a pipe?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free