Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Aids From Using A Sunbed
AIDS is also known as HIV/AIDS. Acquired immune disease syndrome. Late stage of HIV infection associated with low CD4 lymphocytes count and clinical signs of immune dysfunction. Many excellent sources on internet to learn more. See a doctor if you think you may have acquired HIV infection. Treatment options ...Read more
Few other ways: In the United States, unprotected sex with HIV infected individuals or sharing needles with HIV infected individuals are the two main modes of transmission. Occupational exposures such as needlestick injuries can also transmit infection. Very rarely an HIV infected pregnant woman will pass the infection on to her newborn. ...Read more
Unprotected sex: Aids is spread during unprotected anal, vaginal or oral sex with a partner who has AIDS. It is not spread through the air, on doorknobs or toilets, etc. So you have to work a little to get it. If you are unsure about your partner in sex, always protect yourself. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bodily fluids: Aids (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is caused by infection with the human immunodeficiency virus. Hiv is spread in bodily fluids, including semen, vaginal secretions, blood, and breast milk. People usually get aids by having unprotected sex with an infected partner, sharing needles with an infected person, or breastfeeding from an infected mother. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get aids from sharing a drink?
- Can you get aids from using public toilets?
- Can you get an std from using a public restroom?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get aids from giving a bj?
- Can you get aids from a toilet seat?
- Can you get aids from a bj?
- Can you get aids from sharing a pipe?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free