Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Yeast Infection On Your Face
Can you get a yeast infection on your face or in your mouth from performing oral sex an a guy who may have a yeast infection?
Possibly: Yeast infections are usually found in moist locations, so it can be found in your mouth and in the corners of your lips, but usually not on your face. You could get an infection by performing oral sex on an infected penis, probably an uncirumcised penis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Get it checked: If you are indeed having recurrent documented yeast infections, you should be evaluated to make sure you don't have diabetes or other conditions that may be compromising your immune system. If you have frequent yeast infections, you may be best served by periodic prophylactic treatment in order to suppress these infections. ...Read more
Yeast infection. : Vaginal itching plus a thick white discharge like cottage cheese is usually a yeast infection. You can treat this with an over the counter medication for yeast infections that can be found in a drug store. Being on antibiotics or eating a lot of sweets, soda pop, fruit juice and alcohol makes a person more prone to yeast infections. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a yeast infection on your tongue?
- Can you get a yeast infection on your lips?
- Can you get a yeast infection on your skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a yeast infection in your eye?
- Can you get a yeast infection in your urethra?
- Can you treat a yeast infection while on your period?
- Can you get a yeast infection in your ear?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free