Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Tattoo If You Have A Cavernous Angioma
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
For a person with cavernous angioma, what are some natural painkillers that aren't blood thinners?
I lwent to a proffesional dermolgist I have a spider angioma he want to scape it off will it leave scar should I go to get laser instead.
Acetominophen/narcot: If you are worried about bleeding, you should avoid Aspirin and all of the 'nsaids' - ie, aleve, motrin, etc. About the only otc pain reliever than will not increase bleeding risk is acetaminophen. Narcotics also do not cause bleeding, but these are rarely needed, . ...Read more
Tiny tuft of veins: Tiny venous capillary with thread veins leading away from a central dot. Best treated with a non-ablative, vascular lasers -visible or invisible light energy which is absorbed preferentially by the hemoglobin in the red blood cells traveling in the capillaries. Sa's are basically spot-welded shut by the laser energy (may take several lower energy treatments to fix without causing a scar). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Am "angioma": Literally is a mass of disordered blood vessels. They can be watched, resected, or infarcted angiographically with metalic coils. If causing symptoms, mass or seizures, treatment is indicated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a tattoo if you have hiv?
- Can you get a colonoscopy if you have a hernia?
- Can you get braces if you have a bridge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a tattoo if your on blood thinners?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a yeast infection?
- Can you be a living donor if you have tattoos?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a pituitary tumor?
- Talk to a dermatologist online