Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Pinch From Gas
Yes: Pain from a light wind could be allodynia which can be sign for something more serious called complex regional pain syndrome. If you think you have a serious problem then you should get checked out by your primary care. ...Read more
Pinched nerve: For most people, a pinched spinal nerve will cause predominantly extremity (i.E arm or leg) pain rather than back pain. Treatment options include physical therapy (progressive strengthening/stretching) and medications and spinal injections. If severe (i.e. Causing neurologic deficit), a pinched nerve may even require surgery. ...Read more
Sinus "toothache": A sinus "toothache" is a type of referred tooth pain caused by an inflammation of the maxillary sinus or a sinusitis. The roots of the upper molar teeth in the back of the jaw may be too close to the floor of the maxillary sinus and you perceive sinus pain like a tooth pain. Do not get any dental treatment done before checking your sinus. ...Read more
Maybe: From a pressurized wet tank - but the people operating the tank pressures would have to be really screwing it up - for this to occur. I should note - I am not talking about the tall wet tanks that are used to teach underwater welding or diving. I guess if you were underwater long enough - it could occur w one of these. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anxiety: Yes it is possible. Medical causes need to be ruled out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would make a 1 year old have weak leg muscles?
- Can you get carbon monoxide poisoning from a gas stove?
- Can braxton hicks turn into real contractions?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Braxton hicks every 15 minutes
- When i bend over my stomach cramps
- When i pee i get cramps and feel bloated
- Can you get gas in your arms?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online