Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Pimple On Your Gums
I've had a pimple on my gum for a week. I'm going away for two weeks on Sunday. Will it be okay to leave it until I get home or is it too risky?
I've had this pimple on my gum for a week but I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Is it too risky to leave the pimple until I get back, or am I okay?
I have this pimple on my gum with pus, but I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks. Will it be okay to leave it until I get home, or is it too risky?
Pimple like thing that comes and goes on my gum/swollen cheek, had pulpectomy 5 years ago. What can I do to get stop it from appearing again?
Why do I have a pimple on my gum? I have a white small bump that looks like a small pimple on my gum and it hurts
Mouth sore: Sometimes when we get a small cut in our mouth, it can get hurt as it is healing. When our gums heal, the are is often white. A white bump on the gum should heal quickly, if it continues to be painful or grow in size, then consider having a physician or dentist take a look at it. ...Read more
What causes small painless pimple like bumps on the cheeks and gum?Have got white lining on both cheeks?Really scared.
Definitely: Is to be seen by a doctor though I'm not sure if you mean the bumps are on the inside or outside ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pimples on your gums?
- Can you get ulcers on your gums?
- Can you get a canker sore on your gums?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes on your gums?
- Can you get pimples on your boobs?
- Can you get a pimple on your scalp?
- Can you get a pimple on your eyeball?
- Talk to a dermatologist online