Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Pimple In Your Vagina
I had this pimple on my vagina so squeezed and highly regret it because i forgot you can get infected. What can I do to keep it from getting infected?
Probably you will be: Probably you squeezed just a pimple which will heal faster now that the pus is out of it. An infection is possible but not likely. Wash well. Antibiotic ointments such as Bacitracin are sold to people with claims that are not in line with experimental findings: in fact they do not prevent infection. ...Read more
Not serious: Pimple anywhere is uncomfortable but seldom serious. The treatment is the same. Let it form and have it lanced if it doesn't break open and drain on it's own. If the infection seems to be spreading or the pain worsening then you need to see a gynecologist for help and or antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pimples in your vagina?
- Can you get a pimple on your vagina?
- Can you get boils in your vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a pimple on your scalp?
- Can you get a pimple on your eyeball?
- Can you get a pimple in your nose?
- Can you get pimples on your eyelid?
- Talk to a dermatologist online