Doctor insights on:
Can You Get A Pimple In Your Nose
I have a pimple on the inside of my nose, and i'm not sure how to get rid of it somewhat quickly and cheaply...How can I do this?
I keep getting pimples in the middle of my nose. They are painful and when i get one to go away, another one comes back of the same size and everythin?
Meds: Many patients do well with over the counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid preparations. Some patients require topical or oral antibiotics or retinoids as well. If the over the counter meds alone don't control your acne after a month of daily use, see a doctor for additional treatment options. It is important to be persistent, and some patients 'get worse before they get better'. ...Read more
How do get rid pimple looking thing on my nose which i've had for about 8 years now. I can squeeze it like a pimple. People tell me it's fat deposit?
Get evaluated: See a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment recommendations for a lesion present for that long. ...Read more
Wait: Wait. It may be gone in a couple of days. Alternatively, see a dermatologist. ...Read more
I have a blemish in my nose that is forming a pimple. So what is the fastest way to get rid of it?
Warm pack: A warm moist pack such as a warm moist towel applied to the nasal area can help open the pimple without traumatizing your nose. ...Read more
Blemish on Nose: First and foremost, have the spot checked by a dermatologist at your earliest convenience to ensure a pimple is what you're dealing with. You may be seeking treatment for something that is not a pimple. ...Read more
Pimples: Wipe it with a kleenex and flush. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a pimple in your vagina?
- Can you get a pimple in your mouth?
- Can you get a pimple inside your nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get nageleria fowleri from breathing in a raindrop through your nose?
- Can you get a pimple in your ear?
- Can you get a cold sore in your nose?
- Can you get a staph infection in your nose?
- Talk to a dermatologist online